Thursday, January 27, 2011

~What I Hate Most...AM

I hate drivers who drive in *#@% MODE. huh...silly!!~



GENDER???.....



Yeay....like today. Yesss..I'm understand that everybody in rush either to work...school..mana lg???etc...but come on babe,think about your life. Be safe on road. Huh!!~ I was mumbling in car when one MAKCIK neh drive like perghhhh.. (tatau nk classified apa..F1 Driver..NO!! Mat rempit?? Hey. Cik Nina..dia bukan nek MOTO tau)



Helloooooo Makcik, I have no idea whether she notice or really don't care about her safety..(HEY...I do care about my SUZY okeyh!!) REALLY she drive like silly and ALSO she drive me crazY!!!!! I can see from the mirror that the gap between her and mine is like OUCHHHHH...less than..hurmmm...rasanya mmg rapat ya amat!!~



HELLO MAKCIK...BBM is everywhere OKEYH!!~Haishh....IF let say you late to your office or anywhere HELL, the best thing to do is just let your office-mate or colleague aware your situation. Uiiii sekarang neh dunia dh canggih kot. I repeat..BBM is everywhere Makcik!!~



Don't jeopardize your life.. Bwk kete laju gila nk mampss...smpi nk CIUM montot keta org len. Haishhh...SILLY!!!~


TERTEKAn MODE..

XX,
Cik Nina

3 comments:

Alinlai said...

apalah masalah makcik tu gamaknya ;) hahaha.... sama masalah dgn mat rempit yg kita jumpa mlm tu kot kwang3...

Nine said...

Hahhaha...ya la kot. Funny things BamBam pun excited sampai tertampaq muka+tarik rambut BimBim..Sian BimBim..hee~

Alinlai said...

alah...BamBam amik kesempatan gak tu... saja je buat camtu ;)