Saturday, August 20, 2011

Blood is thicker than water

Salam Ramadan,

It's really touch me when I read this post at my FB wall;


"We ate small portion going for buffet wasn't good but, the time spend together was important................went for Tarawih@Masjid Hasanah...when she younger we spend more time together. Drove her places. Now that she has her own car, she's working,she's busy..... I am grateful to Allah SWT that she stays with me and keep me company... May Allah SWT bless her".

Wow..such a beautiful German proverb. It can prove that bonds between family are stronger than friendship. Think it again for second, third...................forth time..

Yes.. thats true..very true indeed!

I will be always for u Mama....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:,Bandar Baru Bangi,Malaysia

No comments: