Monday, April 30, 2012

BFF


Hye.. I never stop to think about my bff's wedding which just around the corner.



Pheww... What a nerve huh?! But..my bff will be the most beautiful bride in the world (like what I read a princess story from my last standard 4 books..hehehe).



Yana.. Nothing can change it, u are still my beloved sister ever, my cyg and my so called bff as well as my somebody I used to know. I missed every single things we did together eventually for the rest of my life.



Nah... This is for your big day cyg! I made it with love just for both of u..



"Happily ever after cyg!!!!!".....



Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)