Monday, July 13, 2009

~The Most Amazing Lunch Treat...

Wow..I guess it was such a long long longggg week i didn't see Kiah. Until I wrote my facebook profile's "....ALONE WHEN YOU ARE AWAY..." hehhe... 1001 description actually but it only way to show my feeling when i didn't see u, Kiah. Ahaha...cam kapel lak!! Tak cukup ngan tuh...



Kiah turut expressed her feeling yg she felt loneliness apabila I terlalu busy with classes and work.
I balas dengan kenyataan neh, "I felt so strange when you are away," waduhh....sungguh Drama Queen kami ini (",)




But today....

Heheh...we enjoy a great lunch at Cyberjaya. yeayyy....Yana aka Kiah bersama-sama chenta hatinya Qareem (Sarul) visit us (Mirul&Me) at Cyberjaya. Wahhh terharu. Thanks buddies.

Lama tol tak WONGGE....hahha


Paling tak boleh blah and I wonder statement yang paling 'menggelabah' oleh Yana&Sarul when they sound "wOw....Nice place huh??...we should come here again,"...
Memang menggelabah betulkan tuh statement tuh???. Cittt...depa baru mai kata best la...aku yg dah duk keje kat cni rasa cam wtf. heheh...


Apa-apa pun...I really appreciated this friendship. KERANA apa???.... si Gadis inilah yang membangunkan I ketika I hampir never give my heart away again after barely surviving one failed relationship.

(~T~) heheh...keciwa betoi aku neh. Tapi itulah nilai persahabatan namanya.



~* So this is a glowing tribute song to friendship...Lagu apa????....






VIVA FOREVER (Spice Girls)

~"Do you still remember, how we used to be
Feeling together, believe in whatever
My love has said to me
Both of us were dreamers
Young love in the sun
Felt like my saviour, my spirit I gave ya
We'd only just begun

Hasta ma�ana, Always be mine

Viva forever, I'll be waiting
Everlasting, like the sun
Live forever, for the moment
Ever searching, for the one

Yes I still remember, every whispered word
The touch of your skin, giving life from within
Like a love song that I'd heard
Slipping through our fingers, like the sands of time
Promises made, every memory saved
Has reflections in my mind

Hasta ma�ana, Always be mine

Viva forever, I'll be waiting
Everlasting like the sun
Live forever, for the moment
Ever searching for the one

But we're all alone now, was it just a dream
Feelings untold they will never be sold
And the secret's safe with me

Hasta ma�ana, Always be mine

Viva forever, I'll be waiting
Everlasting like the sun
Live forever, for the moment
Ever searching for the one"~








Nurliyana aka Yana,
....Girl you are amazing..MUahhccxxx...

p/s: Will be uploaded our photo soon *wink*

2 comments:

Alinlai said...

siap ada lagu tu...kalau video clips ada kena la naik keta Perodua ViVa kwang3...

Nine said...

:>

Ingat nak posted video klip sekali tp time pika wrote the entry Pika kat upis. Heee....
K.Lyn cumell la cik Bim ngn cik Bam pakai tudung. Bolat kay muka. agaggag..